We are looking to appoint Casual Ushers/Stewards to support our busy Front of House Department.
The post-holder will be required to provide a high standard of customer service and a wide range of other services essential to the efficient day-to-day running of the Belgrade.
- To be a member of the Theatre’s team of Ushers to implement and support the Theatre’s customer service aims, maintaining a welcoming and professional presence, a high level of customer care and carrying out performance duties as specified by the Operations Manager or Duty Manager
- To ensure that patrons understand and respect the policies of the Belgrade, which are there to ensure the comfort and safety of our visitors, and to intervene as required when people act in breach of these policies
- To be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the Theatre and its productions
- To be able to work regular and flexible hours
- Provide stewarding support at events and conferences held at the Belgrade
- Demonstrate accuracy in all cash handling and record keeping
- Adhering to cash handling procedures.
- To be a welcoming face to our customers, and Visiting Companies and artists
- Providing excellent levels of customer service, working as part of a team to achieve the highest standards of customer service satisfaction.
- To adhere to Health & Safety and Fire Safety legislation and be part of the team to lead on emergency evacuations
- To ensure that all front of house areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Actively sell Front of House sales lines, including: ice creams, sweets, programmes and merchandise
- To undertake any other duties which are consistent with the function of the job i
- To develop an understanding of the Belgrade Theatre brand
- To work at all times within the Theatre’s Equal Opportunities Policy
- To work within the Theatre’s Health and Safety policies
- To act as an ambassador for the Belgrade Theatre
- Enthusiasm for theatre and the part it plays in its community
- Desire to help patrons from all kinds of backgrounds and with different needs
- Smart appearance and have a polite, friendly and efficient manner
- Willingness to embrace the Belgrade Brand Values
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace change
- Excellent team worker, supporting the work of colleagues
- Experience working in a similar customer facing role
- Cash handling experience