We are looking to recruit casual Ushers/Stewards to join our busy Front of House team.
Successful candidates will implement and support the Belgrade’s customer service aims, maintaining a welcoming and professional presence, a high level of customer care and carrying out performance duties as specified by the Duty Manager.
• Enthusiasm for Theatre and the part it plays in its community
• Desire to help Patrons from all kinds of backgrounds and with different needs
• Smart appearance, polite, friendly and efficient manner
• A reasonable level of fitness and mobility is required because of the physical nature of the post.
• To be an effective champion of the value of live Theatre and be interested in the work that the Theatre is producing and presenting
• Willingness to embrace the Belgrade Brand Values to be the people who know and care. The Belgrade’s character is passionate (energetic), artistic (creative, inspiring, talented) and warm (honest, open and down to earth)
• Flexibility and willingness to embrace change
• Excellent team worker, supporting the work of colleagues as well as inviting support and input in return.
• Experience working in a similar customer facing role
• Cash handling experience
For a full job description and to apply, please download the Usher/Steward Job Pack from the bottom of this page.