The Belgrade Theatre is looking to appoint a Senior Accounts Officer to join their busy Accounts Team.
The primary aim of this post is to be responsible for and to take ownership of the Belgrade’s complex Box Office and Catering reporting systems. However, this post would also be expected to support the Financial Controller in a range of other accounts tasks.
- To be based at the Theatre
- Willingness to embrace the Belgrade Brand Values
- Enjoys working with numbers and is capable of grasping accounting concepts
- Demonstrable ability to work in any organised manner, under pressure and to achieve deadlines consistently
- Excellent team worker
- Accuracy and attention to detail, numerate and literate
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to take responsibility & ownership for their tasks
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Outlook and Excel. Computer Literate: the Theatre’s accounting and payroll system is Access Financials and Access Payroll and this post requires the post holder to become proficient in their use.
- Willingness to embrace the Belgrade Brand Values to be the people who know and care. The Belgrade’s character is AMBITIOUS: we have energy and drive to deliver excellence across all our work; BRAVE: we celebrate and encourage creativity and innovation in everyone; COLLABORATIVE: we work inclusively to achieve our goals.
- Interest in working in the Arts
- Willingness to train for professional qualifications e.g. AAT, CIMA
For more information and a full job description, please download the Senior Accounts Officer Job Pack below.
Please note: applications for this position are being managed externally. To apply for this position please visit the Hanson Lawrie website via this link.