Name a Seat
Naming a seat is a special way of acknowledging your support of the theatre, celebrating your own special occasion or remembering someone who has enjoyed their time here.
Donors will be entitled to:
- an inscription engraved on a plaque and mounted on a seat of your choice for a minimum of 10 years
- your name etched onto a specially commissioned piece of public art
- your name in a programme for a home-produced show
Seats are available for £250 (there are opportunities to spread the cost)
Alternatively you can name one of the Boxes in the Main House for £1,000. This includes a plaque on each seat, a piece of art work in the foyer and a plaque on the door to the Box.
It’s easy to name a seat. Simply:
- complete the Membership & Donation Form (click on the Downloads tab on the left)
- call us on 024 7684 6758
- visit our Box Office
- email firstname.lastname@example.org