- Tickets cannot be refunded but may be exchanged for another performance of the same production, subject to availability and to payment of any price variance plus a service charge.
- Since the Belgrade is a charity, by law tickets must not be sold on or resold for profit.
- The Belgrade Theatre reserves the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- The Theatre will make all reasonable endeavours to ensure that a performance will proceed. In the unlikely event of the Theatre cancelling a performance we will endeavour to contact audience members in advance but this may not be practical or possible. In the event of a performance having to be cancelled during a performance, an announcement will be made from the stage. In the cases of the Theatre cancelling a performance we will offer tickets to another performance of the same production at no cost but these will be subject to availability. If alternative performance tickets are either not available or not convenient to accept by the patron then the Theatre will refund the original cost of the tickets (and booking fees). The Theatre is not liable for any other costs associated with audiences attending a performance.
- For copyright reasons and to avoid disturbiing the audience and performers, the unauthorised use of cameras, mobile phones, video recorders or any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Latecomers may be required to wait for a suitable break or interval in the performance before being admitted to the auditorium.
- The Theatre Management reserves the right to make alterations to the performance rendered necessary by unavoidable cause.
- Resales are only possible in the event of a sold out performance. We cannot guarantee a resale and the tickets must be in our possession at least one hour before the start of the performance. A service charge applies.
- Ticket prices may include a booking fee and non-voluntary contribution towards the Theatre’s community activities.
- Only food and drink purchased at the Belgrade Theatre may be consumed on the property.
- To ensure our audience safety the Belgrade may conduct occasional security searches which could include searching customers bags.
- The Belgrade Theatre is a licensed premises making it against the law to bring and consume your own alcohol. Anyone doing so risks being ejected.
- Companion Tickets – Patrons booking a Wheelchair space are entitled to one free companion ticket – no proof of disability status is required. We also offer one free ticket for the companion of a customer who is unable to attend an event unaccompanied due to a disability but is not a wheelchair user. The disabled patron will be asked to produce one of the following as validation of status, either upon booking or when collecting the tickets:
A letter confirming receipt of Disability Living Allowance – A Local Authority Mobility Card/Pass – A Disabled Person’s Railcard – Local Authority Registration Cards for Visual Impairments or certificate – Relevant doctor’s note (valid for 6 months).
Dancing in the Auditorium
We know that some of our audiences love to get up and have a dance when they come to see bands and tribute acts at the Belgrade, and that’s fine by us as long as they’re seated in the Stalls section of the auditorium, and are considerate of other audience members around them and not disrupt their enjoyment of the show.
For those patrons who want to remain seated we recommend that they book their seats in the Circle* where dancing is prohibited due to the rake of the seats making it unsafe.
For productions other than musical tributes audiences must remain seated throughout the production. Thank you for your co-operation.
*Please note that for health and safety reasons this also includes boxes G and I.
Adverse Weather Conditions
The Belgrade very, very rarely cancels a performance. Any cancellations will be noted on the website and on social media. We will also make best efforts to contact audience members in advance, but we cannot guarantee this.
If adverse weather conditions prevents you traveling to the Theatre please note that, as is clearly stated on our conditions of sale, we cannot offer refunds. For a Belgrade produced show we will do our best to transfer your tickets to another performance but these are on an availability basis, and it may not be possible to do this. For a Visiting Company show it is unlikely that we will be able to transfer tickets and the shorter runs may make availability less likel