For operational reasons, until further notice our café will only be open when we have performances taking place at the theatre.
Toilets are situated on the first floor and accessible via the staircase in the café. A disabled toilet is also accessible on the ground floor next to the lift.
You can make a request or reserve a table by phoning 07552 855 825.
The safety of both our customers and staff remains our highest priority, and we will be rigorously adhering to the latest health and safety guidelines and regular cleaning whilst we serve a fantastic range of food and drink. We encourage the use of contactless payment where possible.
We’re also offering a 25% discount for NHS staff. Simply show your valid NHS ID when you pay.
Please remember that our food and drink offer is run directly by the Belgrade and, as a registered charity, every £ you spend with us goes towards supporting our work.
From Mon 17 May, we’ll be open for indoor dining. For the first two weeks, make the most of these exclusive offers:
- Buy a bottle of Prosecco get a second bottle half price
- Get a bucket of beer for £20 (6 bottles)
- Order two glasses of wine and get the rest of the bottle on us
- Coffee and a slice of cake for £4
- Get unlimited tea and filter coffee when purchasing a meal
- Pay £8 for unlimited draught soft drinks