A book thief has stolen 3 books and hidden them somewhere in Coventry city centre.
We need your help to solve the riddles and retrieve the books.
Once found, each book contains a special token that can be exchanged for 2 tickets to see The Book Thief at the Belgrade between Mon 11 – Sat 16 Sept!
Please share and discuss your search for Coventry’s Book Thief on social media using #CoventrysBookThief
Good luck, we know you can do it!
I am both young and old with stories to tell, parts of me can be described as just a shell. Where Coventry is celebrated and shines so bright, the voices of choirs are heard through the night.
Who am I?
A place of discovery to broaden the mind, a gentleman’s name I have entwined. Decorated in culture, my walls know more than most. Some say I can be dippy but I try my utmost.
Who am I?
Where curiosity grows, and wheels turn, I am home to record breakers and a place to learn. Driving you into Coventry’s history, I should never be just a mystery.
Who am I?
Terms & Conditions:
- This competition will end once all three books are found.
- Once you solve a riddle, you must go to the hiding place and ask…
‘Are you one of Coventry’s Book Thieves?’.
- The book must be retrieved from its hiding place and brought back to the Belgrade Theatre’s box office. Your token can then be exchanged for a pair of tickets by a member of the team.
- The token can only be exchanged once for one pair of tickets to the Book Thief production.
- If you are successful in finding one of the books, the book is yours to keep.
- If you have access to social media, please share a post once you find a book,
be sure to tag @belgradetheatre and @thebookthiefmusical, and use #CoventrysBookThief
- There will be 3 winners in total.
- If you have questions regarding the book hunt, please contact email@example.com