Join the team behind Jabala and the Jinn as they take you through classroom activities
The team behind Jabala and the Jinn have come together to create a fantastic workshop for schools to use in their classrooms.
There are five main objectives of the workshop:
- Generate greater understanding of others’ experiences, struggles and world views.
- Offer children a fresh approach to expression and collaboration.
- Encourage constructive dialogue, empathy and acceptance.
- Foster resilience in children.
- Create a tangible legacy.
The activities have been divided into sections and you can skip any chapter, depending on how much time you have. Each section has an approximate time indication.
A Teacher’s Pack has been created to accompany the workshop videos. You can download it here.
The workshop videos are available below.