Welcome to the Belgrade Theatre Hubs.
What is a Theatre Hub?
Theatre Hubs are the Belgrade’s in-house programme of weekly drama workshops, which run within term time (broadly, from the first week after October half-term until the middle of July).
We currently run 3 Theatre Hubs, in addition to our termly Junior Drama (5-7s & 8-11s) and Adult Acting programmes (more information about these can be found in the Take Part section of the website).
Our 2023/24 Theatre Hubs are:
- 11-14s (KS3: school years 7, 8 & 9)
- 14-19s (KS4 & 5+: school years 10+)
- Over 50s
What are the benefits of taking part?
Participants will learn skills, explore new and different forms of theatre, explore career opportunities within the arts, gain access to the inner workings of a regional theatre and work with other young people and professional artists to make a high-quality theatre.
Hubs members will have opportunities to perform their work at least once a year.
As a valued member of the Belgrade family you will also get:
- A free Belgrade Theatre Hubs T-shirt.
- Free tickets to home produced and co-produced shows (at least 4 per year).
- Discounts on tickets to other shows.
- 10% discount at the café.
- The opportunity to co-create new work and perform to invited and public audiences.
- Invites to exclusive events including talks, VIP nights, Q&As and workshops.
What does it cost to join?
The annual membership fee is £200.
We are delighted to offer both full and partial (50%) bursaries to either fully cover, or support with, the cost of joining one of our popular classes.
Bursaries have been made available for those who would not be able to access the classes otherwise. We urge you to consider if this applies to you as there are a limited number of bursary places available for those who need it most.
The bursary application window will open on Monday 18th September 2023. From this date, a link to the bursary application form will be available on this page.
- You must complete and submit the application form before the deadline in order to be considered.
- Fulfil one or more of the criteria – personal circumstance/financial support – in the application below.